- This event has already happened.
Innovation Discovery Workshop Blockchain and Flexibility
January 11 | 11:00 - 14:00
- 10.00 Opening by Àlex Montornès, first lieutenant of the mayor and councilor of the City Impulse Area and COVID reconstruction of the Badalona City Council, together with representatives of the CEEC and CBCat
- 10.15-10.45 Project presentation "Blockchain for Smart Grid Flexibility. Handling Settlements between the Aggregator and Prosumers”. Prof. Lasse Berntzen, School of Business. University of South-Eastern Norway.
- 10.45-11.00 Debate with attendees on the applicability of the solution presented in the context of Catalonia
- 11.00-11.30 Coffee break, presentation of participants and training of work teams
- 11.30-12.30 Teamwork in the co-creation of a blockchain solution in the field of demand flexibility, aimed at being proposed to be presented in the next call for the Agrupaciones Empresariales Inovadoras (AEI) Clusters
- 12.30-13.00 Presentation of the results of the work teams and assessment by representatives of the CBCat, the CEEC, the Digital Cluster of Catalonia and Associació ENTRA.
Sign up to attend: Registration form