Cookies are files sent to the browser by means of a web server, with the purpose of recording the user's activities, during their browsing time.
Types of cookies
- User login cookies.
- User identification or authentication cookies. (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface personalization cookies.
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content.
- The rest of the cookies.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies .
Cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, processed by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the web service or services .
For this reason, your navigation on the website is analyzed, in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided , based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc...). Its function is to control interaction with social widgets on and off the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service alone bid These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on said behavior.
It is also possible that when you visit a web page or when you open an email that publishes an advertisement or a promotion about certain products or services, a cookie is installed in the browser that is used to subsequently display advertising related to the search that has been carried out, to develop a control of the ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
The following indicates which non-excluded cookies, own or third-party, are used on the website.
1600 Amphitheater Parkway , , Mountain View, CA, 94043
Anonymous: (Advertising views, analytics, browser information, cookie data, date / time, demographic data, type of Hardware/Software, interaction data, pages visited, service domains)
Pseudonymized: (IP Address (EU PII), Search History, Location-Based Data, Clickstream Data, Device Identifier (EU PII))
PII (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Login)
Sensitive (Financial Information)
Data retention period:
ScoreCard Research Beacon
Full Circle Studies, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Office
11950 Democracy Drive, , Reston, VA, 20190
Anonymous: (Cookie data, undeclared details)
Data retention period: